[Users] iscsi discovery issue

Dafna Ron dron at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 15:22:18 UTC 2013

Hi Alex,

theoretically, even if the target is already logged in, engine is
sending a query called getDeviceList which should update the information
that was changed for the target.

can you please attach the logs (both engine and vdsm)?
also, if you can give me more information on what storage are you using
and what exact commands (or steps) you did it would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Dafna

Dafna Ron