[Users] Fwd: Re: Permission issues

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 17:48:13 UTC 2013

On 02/20/2013 12:42 PM, Jakub Bittner wrote:
> I wonder if is there any way to create ovirt-node from running Fedora 18
> netinstalled server. Do anybody know what packages should I install?

As in, use what is installed and convert it into an ovirt-node iso?

No

As in, build a new one?

The build instructions are here: http://www.ovirt.org/Node_Building

You can also simply use your F18 host as a vdsm host.  You're not
required to use ovirt-node.

We'll have a new ovirt-node iso out in a day or two with an update vdsm
and systemd (though it would be better if systemd were available in
fedora-updates.

Mike