[Users] HELP! Errors creating iSCSI Storage Domain

Кочанов Иван kia at dcak.ru
Thu Feb 21 10:39:45 UTC 2013

I did the following right now to be sure:
- rotated logs
- deleted the LUN from Storage and created new one (so LUN is unused)
- rebooted the server
- opened oVirt Engine Web Administration
- Storage -> New Domain
- checked my newly created LUN
--> Error
- pressed button "OK" one more time - Another Error

I have no other iSCSI storage domains on my installaion. I tried to create another LUN on SAN with smaller size, but result is the same.

Thanks in advance. I hope this information will help to find out what's wrong...