[Users] info on logs regarding tasks..

Vered Volansky vered at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 12:49:02 UTC 2013

Hi Gianluca,

AFAIK there is no such option at the moment, nor is this data logged.
Feel free to open an RFE in Bugzilla describing exactly what you'd like to have.
Note that a proper duration should only refer to one operation and not a flow of them, i.e., move = one operation.
Stopping and restarting VMs are two others.

Best Regards,
Vered