[Users] VM Export and import problem

Muli Salem msalem at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 13:34:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

This is indeed the current behavior.
The issue will be solved in the near future, and the new behavior will allow importing the VM, while unplugging the specific network interface.

In the mean time, you can set the "AllowDuplicateMacAddresses" flag to true (either using the engine-config tool, or directly in the DB in table vdc_options).
Obviously, having two network interfaces with the same MAC address is highly unrecommended.

Muli