[Users] Thin Provisioning

Juan Jose jj197005 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:00:48 UTC 2013

Many thanks for your information Dafna. Quick Start Guide doesn't explain
nothing about this and I have follewed it to create the two VM, Fedora 17
and Windows 7, that I'm using to create Templates and when I have arrived
to this part I have found this problem. Now I know what is the procedure

Juanjo.