[Users] oVirt 3.2 and win 7 VM often in blue screen

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 17:11:03 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:

> I reconnect today to update to 3.2 final and I see that while wxp and
> f18 are running, w7 VM had the same shutdown problem.... about 1,5
> hours after booting....

Hey,
I just read on rhevm 3.1 power user portal manual at page 18 that for
win 7 VMs you have to disable power savings, otherwise the VM after
about an hour will be suspended.... so I went setting power manager to
high perfomance and disabling sleep, hibernate and power off of disk
too.

I just set these and see if it makes the difference....

Gianluca