[Users] FreeBSD 8.3 as a guest on Ovirt 3.1

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 24 09:18:36 UTC 2013

mad89 at moscow.ctm.ru wrote:
> Hi all!
> I trying to install FreeBSD 8.3 as a guest on Ovirt 3.1, but install
> crashes with "Fatal trap 12: page fault in kernel mode". Host -
> CentOS6.3, packages:

I'm on oVirt-3.2 stable using F18 and packages from oVirt.
I just installed ZFSGuru-0.2-beta8-amd64-normal from zfsguru.com. Gave
the VM 2G of memory and 5G of thin provisioned disk space, started from
the iso and installed to the ide disk with no problems.
Difference might be that I'm on 3.2 and that zfsguru is using
freebsd-9.0Rc3.

Joop

--
irc: jvandewege