[Users] iscsi discovery issue

Alex Leonhardt alex.tuxx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:11:27 UTC 2013

Hi Dafna,

I just started working on this again, and it now did pick up the change -
so my assumption for now is that it must have been locally cached on the
Hyper-Visor... I'll do some more testing to re-create this and if it
happens again, i'll email you the logs.

Thanks,
Alex

| RHCE | Senior Systems Engineer | www.vcore.co | www.vsearchcloud.com |