[Users] clone vm from snapshot problem in 3.2

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:18:44 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Liron Aravot  wrote:
>> Hi, can you please provide engine/vdsm logs?
>> does the snapshot has disks?
>>

> Here they are.
> Snapshot has been taken around 14:45. Clone of the snapshot attempted
> around 14:47
> engine.log:
> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvY3J4Vk10aVpiRzg/edit?usp=sharing
>
> vdsm.log:
> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvQlo0QzNVWVoxVkE/edit?usp=sharing
>
> What you mean with "does the snapshot has disks?" ? I hope so.... ;-)
>
> But if I select the snapshot line and go atthe right panel, the disk
> columns seems empty....
> See here:
> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvZDdhTG9LQXg3UFk/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Gianluca

BTW: nothing changes if the VM is powered off when I take the
snapshot. A following clone operation remains with the white window I
sent before...

NOTE: On February 5th on this same infra I was with engine and node at
nightly repo as of  vdsm-4.10.3-0.78.gitb005b54.fc18.x86_64 and I was
able to successfully complete this kind of operation. It was done with
the VM powered off.

Gianluca