[Users] what is "distributed image repository"

bigclouds bigclouds at 163.com
Wed Feb 27 10:51:07 UTC 2013

thanks,i know a little more. but i do not understand fully.  distrubute filesystem  is more understandable.
specially,,for SAN(iscsi,fc)  it is hard to share luns between nodes(not reliable), even use LVM,CLVM.

would you explain it ( SAN case)?and it is hard to connect 'local directory' with distrbuted repo.

thanks.