[Users] Logical network with vlan over bonded nics

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 12:54:54 UTC 2013

Hello Mr. Kashin,

It is possible to attach multiple networks to a single bond (or an
independent network interface), but only if all attached networks have
VLAN tagging enabled, and each of them has a distinct VLAN ID.

In the screenshot you attached, the problem would be that ovirtmgmt
doesn't have VLAN tagging enabled, thus it would not be possible to
attach an additional network to that bond.

Yours, Lior.