[Users] What do you want to see in oVirt next?

Patrick Hurrelmann patrick.hurrelmann at lobster.de
Mon Jan 7 07:58:13 UTC 2013

On 03.01.2013 17:25, Patrick Hurrelmann wrote:
> On 03.01.2013 17:08, Itamar Heim wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> as we wrap oVirt 3.2, I wanted to check with oVirt users on what they
>> find good/useful in oVirt, and what they would like to see
>> improved/added in coming versions?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>     Itamar
>
> For me, I'd like to see official rpms for RHEL6/CentOS6. According to
> the traffic on this list quite a lot are using Dreyou's packages.
>
> But I'm really looking forward to oVirt 3.2 (reading all those commit
> whets my appetite) :)
>
> Regards
> Patrick

And after thinking a bit more about it, this is what I like to see in
addition:
- clustered engine (eliminate this SPOF)
- when FreeIPA is used for authentication, make use of its CA and
generate certificates using ipa-getcert

Regards
Patrick

--
Lobster LOGsuite GmbH, Münchner Straße 15a, D-82319 Starnberg

HRB 178831, Amtsgericht München
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Martin Fischer, Rolf Henrich