[Users] What do you want to see in oVirt next?

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 12:56:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 01/07/2013 12:15 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 01/07/2013 12:06 PM, Johan Kragsterman wrote:
>>   After reading all the suggestions on this subject, it would be much
>> appreciated if someone(perhaps you, Itamar, since you asked the
>> question) could sum this all up, and get us all on the list a view of
>> all the wishes, and the priority that seems to be among the list people.
>>
>>   Then presenting this priority for us, so we can have a discussion
>> about it.
>
> I'm planning to sum this up, probably next week.

Thanks Itamar!

Of course, the obvious next question is... who will implement some of
these nice new features/integration ideas?

Are there people on the list who are particularly interested in specific
features, and who feel able (with appropriate mentoring, if necessary)
to take on their development, and get them on the roadmap for the next
version?

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13