[Users] What do you want to see in oVirt next?

Stephen Spencer gladiatr72 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 13:40:01 UTC 2013

I would like to see export domains deployable to a SAN volume.   I had to
fiddle with various bits that had nothing to do with the problem for about
an hour before I realized the nfs service on the host designated for
hosting the exports NFS volume was not enabled.   The lesson for the
version I'm working with now (3.1) is to disconnect the export domain when
it's not in use, but it would be useful if it were mobile (or at least not
a deal-breaker for hypervisors that are trying to rejoin the cluster)

-S