[Users] Best practice to resize a WM disk image

Yeela Kaplan ykaplan at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 09:07:58 UTC 2013

Hi Ricky,
In order to give you a detailed answer I need additional details regarding the disk:
- Is the disk image composed as a chain of volumes or just a base volume?
(if it's a chain it will be more complicated, you might want to collapse the chain first to make it easier).
- Is the disk image raw? (you can use qemu-img info to check)
- Is the disk image on block or file storage?

Regards,
Yeela