[Users] Storage domain mount options

Alexandru Vladulescu avladulescu at bfproject.ro
Tue Jan 8 12:54:34 UTC 2013

Hello Guys,

I would like to ask you help for the following problem I am facing right
now.

As we know, on the Storage tab we can configure storage domains in many
types. I am using NFS, and when configuring a such export on the
Advanced Parameters section we can only adjust the NFS version, Retrans
and Timeout.

After a successful configuration setup, on all hypervisors I have the
mount share declared attached. The result of mount for the share
datastore looks like below:

nas01.net:/datastore01/nas01.ISO on
/rhev/data-center/mnt/nas01.net:_datastore01_nas01.ISO type nfs
(rw,soft,nosharecache,timeo=10,retrans=6,vers=4,addr=10.20.30.10,clientaddr=10.20.30.102)

All good and sound but how can I tune the NFS mounting command, for
example let's say adding noatime value to the mount option list ?

Many thanks,
Alex.