[Users] Storage domain mount options

Alexandru Vladulescu avladulescu at bfproject.ro
Tue Jan 8 13:36:25 UTC 2013

Dear Shu,

Exactly what I was saying, in that section we can only change in the
Advanced Parameters the NFS version, the Retransmissions and the Timeout.

Therefore I see exactly no field for additional mount options.

As I know there is a thread on the mailing list about the new features
that should be included in the 3.2 version release. I think would be
useful to include this one too to the GUI, but again my question, how
could this be modified in the stable 3.1 release ?

Alex