[Users] 3.2 release management notes

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 17:00:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 01/08/2013 05:07 PM, Jonathan Horne wrote:
> my boss is super concerned about this that he found on the page:
> http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.2_release-management
>
> *MUST*: No blockers on the lower level components - libvirt,
> lvm,device-mapper,qemu-kvm, Jboss, postgres, iscsi-initiator
>
> can someone tell me what this is supposed to be telling me?

That means that a prerequisite for making the final 3.2 release of oVirt
is that there are no bugs which are marked with "BLOCKER" severity for
any of the core components used in the project.

Can you share why this worried your boss?

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13