[Users] Storage domain mount options

Haim Ateya hateya at redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 07:27:46 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi,

first, please open an RFE for it: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=oVirt
second, you can set it in vdsm.conf configuration file (/etc/vdsm/vdsm.conf).

as for how to do it, check out sample config file distributed with the rpm:

/usr/share/doc/vdsm-4.9.6/vdsm.conf.sample

make sure to restart vdsmd service on each hypervisor afterwards.

Haim