[Users] oVirt 3.1 - VM Migration Issue

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Wed Jan 9 10:06:12 UTC 2013

>> libvirtError: internal error Process exited while reading console log outpu
> could this be related to selinux? can you try disabling it and see if migration succeeds?

It was indeed the case! my src node was set to disabled and my destination node was enforcing, this was due to the destination being the first HV built and therefore provisioned slightly differently, my kickstart server is a VM in the pool.

Its interesting that a VM can be provisioned onto a node that is set to enforcing and yet not migrated to.

thanks