[Users] chanbe locale for spice console

Jean Lÿffffe9olein BEBEY jlbebey at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 9 11:29:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have configured french locale in Windows 7 x86 pro french edition but i always have english locale in spice client.

Jean

________________________________
 De : Alexandre Santos <santosam72 at gmail.com>
À : Jean Lÿffffe9olein BEBEY <jlbebey at yahoo.fr>
Cc : "users at ovirt.org" <users at ovirt.org>
Envoyé le : Mercredi 9 janvier 2013 10h23
Objet : Re: [Users] chanbe locale for spice console

2013/1/9 Jean Lÿffffe9olein BEBEY <jlbebey at yahoo.fr>:
> Hi all,
>
> Please, how do I change the locale for spice console to have it in french
> (fr_fr ou fr) ?
>
> I use ovirt 3.1 : Fedora 17 x86_64 for Virtualization Manager and 2 hosts
> ovirt 2.5.5.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jean

I only have locale problems when using VNC. Spice works well on any
locale - you configure it on the guest OS.

Alex