[Users] trouble with pci passthrough

Shu Ming shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jan 10 01:35:37 UTC 2013

2013-1-10 8:42, ahuser:
> Hi Itamar,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
> I tried and ro this with virsh + xml file and virt-manager.

I suppose you assigned the device to the virtual server successfully
with virsh and virt-manager.

> Confusing is that after the installation oVirt the device is not
> passed cleanly.

Do you mean the old virtual server which was created before oVirt
installation was finally managed by oVirt?  Or oVirt didn't manage this
virtual server but the PCI device assigned to the virtual server
disappeared?

> Von Samsung-Tablet gesendet
>
> Itamar Heim <iheim at redhat.com> hat geschrieben:

---
?? Shu Ming
Open Virtualization Engineerning; CSTL, IBM Corp.
Tel: 86-10-82451626  Tieline: 9051626 E-mail: shuming at cn.ibm.com or shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District, Beijing 100193, PRC