[Users] ovirt 3.2 migrations failing

Jonathan Horne jhorne at skopos.us
Thu Jan 10 13:56:24 UTC 2013

[root at d0lppn031 ~]# rpm -qa|grep vdsm
vdsm-4.10.2-0.101.26.el6.x86_64
vdsm-python-4.10.2-0.101.26.el6.x86_64
vdsm-xmlrpc-4.10.2-0.101.26.el6.noarch
vdsm-cli-4.10.2-0.101.26.el6.noarch

yes, i know I'm running the centos version of an alpha from mid-december.
i can't wait for dreyou to repackage after the 1/30 release, i am required
to use centos and 3.2 packages, and our production deployment that will
make or break the company is days away.  i have to figure something out.

On 1/10/13 3:54 AM, "Dan Kenigsberg" <danken at redhat.com> wrote:

>On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 06:05:04PM -0500, Jeff Bailey wrote:
>>
>> On 1/9/2013 5:52 PM, Jonathan Horne wrote:
>> >yep, sure enough:
>> >

>> >[root at d0lppn032 ~]# cat /var/log/libvirtd.log|grep CA
>> >2013-01-09 22:45:30.310+0000: 4413: error :
>> >virNetTLSContextCheckCertFile:92 : Cannot read CA certificate
>> >'/etc/pki/CA/cacert.pem': No such file or directory
>> >[root at d0lppn032 ~]# locate cacert.pem
>> >/etc/pki/vdsm/certs/cacert.pem
>>
>> I just installed symbolic links for the CA cert and the client cert
>> and key to the vdsm certs/key on the hosts and everything was fine
>> then.
>
>Jonathan, which vdsm version do you have installed?
>As Jeff mentioned, we might have already fixed this issue.

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind SKOPOS to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.