[Users] Video from NetApp event?

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 14:58:58 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

At the moment we have no plans to record sessions. It's not for lack of
desire - we don't want to have bad video online, and we don't have the
equipment to do a good job.

While on the subject: would anyone here like to volunteer to help
capture video for the first two days of sessions?

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13