[Users] centos issues..

Haim Ateya hateya at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 20:52:36 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

sounds like everything is working fine, as for the warnings, the first and second ones should be changed to INFO,
as for the rest, shouldn't worry you too much, we are trying to get domain information by running vgs, since its NFS, vgs will fail with
RC 5, maybe one day we will change the implementation to query domain stat according to storage type and not have one class for all storage domains.

Haim