[Users] host deploy and after reboot not responsive

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:38:29 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:

> Do you have systemd's logs (/var/log/messages may have traces of vdsm's
> stop/start).
>
> What happens id you start vdsm now, does it crash again or happily running?

I found this strange line in messages tat could indicate something:
Jan 15 06:07:16 f18ovn03 vdsm vds WARNING Unable to load the json rpc
server module. Please make sure it is installed.

Anyway full node messages here:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvZnRZZnMtdU9hR28/edit

I asked a guy that can access the server to run

systemctl status vdsmd.service
(I forgot a final d in the service daemon name in the previous e-mail)

and a
systemctl start vdsmd.service

At the same time if you have any hint for vdsClient command it is welcome...
Gianluca