[Users] host deploy and after reboot not responsive

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:51:13 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:

> Is it repeatable that vdsm is down after boot?

I will try asap and report back (I have first to solve the problem
regarding webadmin accessibility first, see other thread ;-)

question/doubt:
If I install a host without configuring power mgmt at that point, then
after the first reboot initiated by the engine, still I have in some way to
select
"confirm host has been rebooted"
or is this not required for the initial deploy?

Gianluca