[Users] host deploy and after reboot not responsive

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 14:17:32 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Gianluca Cecchi  wrote:

> I will try asap and report back

And also: in case of host up and configured without power mgmt, what is the
workflow to reboot it, and so test what you ask

Is it repeatable that vdsm is down after boot?

In my case the DC is uninitialized and the host is up.
Can I simply run "shutdown -r now" inside host os, or should I before put
it into maintenance?
DO I have to select at any point in time "confirm host has been rebooted"?

Gianluca