[Users] Storage domain weirdness (or design)

Alex Leonhardt alex.tuxx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 09:34:16 UTC 2013

Hmmm, but if I put the SPM host into Maint mode, then all the VMs would
either be migrated or (in my case, all set to manual) not available during
that time, correct ?

Would changing the SPM priority in the host config have the desired effect
w/o putting the host into Maint mode ? Or can I only do that when the host
is in Maint mode ?

--

| RHCE | Senior Systems Engineer | www.vcore.co | www.vsearchcloud.com |