[Users] Storage domain weirdness (or design)

Maor Lipchuk mlipchuk at redhat.com
Sun Jan 20 09:08:31 UTC 2013

Hi Alex,
What that you suggest is pretty similar to have two different Data Center.
One with host HV1 and storage domain 1.
The other with storage_domain_2 and HV2 host.
This might work, and your two hosts will be SPM, one for DC1 and the
other for DC2
I'm not sure that I follow your suggestion about setting the storage
domains who is the master (the SPM will still stay the same host as before).

Regards,
Maor