[Users] UI Plugin issue when switching main tabs

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Mon Jan 21 13:56:44 UTC 2013

I'll let Vojtech (cc-ed) to give a more accurate answer, but, trying to narrow down the issue: when you switch to a different main tab and then back to the VM main tab, and change the selection in there, does it work?
(Trying to understand if the problem is only when doing the switch, and it works afterwards, or not).

Thank you,
Oved