[Users] Flush old logs

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Mon Jan 21 14:44:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'd like first to thank people of this mailing list for there help and
advices - I learned a lot by reading your archive.

Here's a simple question : In the "Alerts" message queue at the bottom
of the screen, I see an error message dating from two weeks (about the
failure to verify to restart status of a host).
I'm pretty sure this shouldn't be there anymore, as the power management
of this host has already been tested and approved many times since.
I haven't find any trivial way to flush this message queue, and I was
wondering whether it was stored in a database?

Is there a way to clear these error messages?
(Am I right with the db location?)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Ecarnot