[Users] Flush old logs

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Mon Jan 21 23:13:03 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Nicolas
The Alert should be deleted from the Alert View once you had succeeded to configure & test it successfully
If you only configure it without testing or test failed, only the Alert saying that PM is not configured for the Host will be deleted.
The message you had noted " failure to verify to restart status of a host" is not the exact one, can you give please the exact message?

> I haven't find any trivial way to flush this message queue, and I was
> wondering whether it was stored in a database?

Yes, it is stored in the database.

> Is there a way to clear these error messages?
> (Am I right with the db location?)

The table holding all those messages is called audit_log, deleting from this table manually is not recommended.
The table has also a auto-clean mechanism controlled by the AuditLogAgingThreashold configuration value that is set by default to 30 days.
this value may be modified using the engine-config tool (requires restart of the engine to take place)