[Users] host deploy and after reboot not responsive

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 11:52:43 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 8:26 PM, Dan Kenigsberg  wrote:
> It might be it - but there must be more clues in the logs. I'd like to
> see both vdsm.log and /var/log/message of boottime. journalctl may have
> stories to tell, too.

In the mean time here
messages
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvNHpPREZGMnhYSzg/edit

vdsm.log
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvQ0k0aEJ5cWtXeTA/edit

The are related at boot on 16/01 at 01:04 am

In the afternoon I should be able to make the nt changes you requested.

journalctl was rotated. any command to let journalctl take another log
file if present?

it says now:
-- Logs begin at Wed, 2013-01-16 14:39:23 CET, end at Tue, 2013-01-22
12:52:05 CET. --

Gianluca