[Users] Help on an almost migrated ovirt-engine

Adrian Gibanel adrian.gibanel at btactic.com
Tue Jan 22 11:59:22 UTC 2013

I've updated the howto with your instructions. I prefer the most standard oVirt instructions. If there are backup and restore scripts it's because of there's a good reason.

In my oVirt 3.1 installation backup.sh didn't seem to have an -f option so I've done it just with the default filename.
I've also made a reference to oVirt 3.2 -f option.

Thank you!