[Users] FC on ovirt-node with brocade : port never up

Kevin Maziere Aubry kevin.maziere at alterway.fr
Tue Jan 22 12:23:33 UTC 2013

Hi all

I have a strange behaviour between my ovirt node and my FC switch.

All material are brocade.

Ovirt node release : oVirt Node Hypervisor release 2.5.5 (0.1.fc17)

The thing is that the node doesn't detect the FC port, it detect the FC
card only.
On 10 clone hosts, 2 have detected the link, all others fails.
And for these 2 hosts I've rebooted them many time before it works.
Because there is only the BFA driver include, I can't debug anything, or
update
Does anyone have a feedback on that ?

Kevin
--