[Users] Create ISO domain from scratch? Not attached, create!

Haim Ateya hateya at redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 17:41:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

generally speaking, you should be able to create an EXPORT\ISO domain and attach it to the current data-center, if you can't
it just means that there is no working data domain and pool is not initialised.
please make sure pool (data-center) status is up and running, one of the hosts is functioning as SPM.

Haim