[Users] 3.1 to 3.2 migration

Alexandru Vladulescu avladulescu at bfproject.ro
Tue Jan 22 19:47:55 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

This might seem to be a stupid question but I might just give it a shot
and ask you if has anybody tried so far to migrate a 3.1 stable to a 3.2
alpha release ? On my side I have no luck.

Might have found a bug as well, but that is what you need to confirm to
me. I had the jboss setup running on port http 8080 and for https 8443.
After the upgrade, everything I try besides the port 80 and 443 doesn't
work. If I try to reconfigure the previous used ports, I find java
listening on port 8080 for http, but when I try to log in and switch to
https on admin portal there is nothing listening out there and I get
"Page cannot be displayed".

If we cannot consider migration, would it be sufficient to insert the
dump from the 3.1 into 3.2 current alpha release ?

Alex.