[Users] host deploy and after reboot not responsive

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:57:03 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Dan Kenigsberg  wrote:
> Gianluca, how about softening our ntpd requirement with something like
> http://gerrit.ovirt.org/11291 ?
>
> Could you verify that it's working on your system?

Yes, I can test the change the service modification for vdsmd.
I presume you want me to test it with default fedora 18, so chronyd
enabled and ntpd disabled, correct?

BTW: in case of indipendent services both enabled in a target level,
how systemd processes them, in parallel?
In old style init there were
S25
S35
that ruled the start order, together with some rules inside scripts
themselves such as

# Proveides: ....
# Required-Start: ....

etc