[Users] host deploy and after reboot not responsive

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 10:16:09 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

We should use either, and default.
On none systemd other distributions there is the concept of 'provides'.
This means that a service like vdsmd can depend on timesync and a service like chronyd *AND* ntpd provide timesync.
This is kind of logical name for service.
Also other non systemd distributions provides the ability to script the dependencies.

I could not find either of he above methods in systemd documentation.