[Users] host deploy and after reboot not responsive

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 10:42:58 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I guess this will work, however this is primitive approach that a service should explicitly state the service provider in multi-option configuration.

Let's assume there is yet another alternative to ntpd, then all services should have three alternatives...

And what if I add my own alternative to my system? then I need to manually fix all services... as the authors of these were not aware of the new service I introduce.

It is systemd I don't like...