[Users] default mutipath.conf config for fedora 18 invalid

Yeela Kaplan ykaplan at redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 13:34:21 UTC 2013

Hi Gianluca,
I was wandering if you could help me verify this issue.
Do you still have this fedora 18 setup?
Can you check if it's possible to add an iscsi storage domain with the current vdsm multipath.conf?
And also if we remove getuid_callout from multipath.conf can you add a storage domain then?

Thanks,
Yeela