[Users] UI Plugin issue when switching main tabs

Daniel Erez derez at redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 13:48:23 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Yes, the shellinabox uiplugin indeed relies on it.
I thought it was intentional rather than a bug...

Can we simply add a new property to the JSON object?
I.e. obj.setProperty("hostname", ((VDS) businessEntity).gethost_name()); //$NON-NLS-1$
(in addition to: obj.setProperty("name", ((VDS) businessEntity).getvds_name()); //$NON-NLS-1$)