[Users] Create ISO domain from scratch? Not attached, create!

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:31:11 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:45 AM, No Reply  wrote:
> I have a functional data domain, NFS based.  So this is not an issue of where the storage domain is offline, nor is the cluster nor the datacenter.  I can create a VM, and start it if so desired.  And as Alex asked... there is no existing ISO domain, that is what I am trying to create!

I can talk for my all-in-one config installed on Fedora 18 with
version 3.2.0-1.20130115.git2970f58, configured with "local on host"
SD for data.
it happens:

- ISO domain already existing and attached (it doesn't matter if
active or inactive)
I cannot add a new ISO domain

- ISO domain detached so that I only see it under the top "System"
view, "Storage" tab
I can add a new ISO domain: it appears in the drop down list of possible types

I've not a 3.1 environment to verify, though...

Gianluca