[Users] default mutipath.conf config for fedora 18 invalid

Yeela Kaplan ykaplan at redhat.com
Thu Jan 24 15:44:48 UTC 2013

Hi,
I've tested the new patch on fedora 18 vdsm host (created iscsi storage domain, attached, activated) and it works well.
Even though multipath.conf no longer uses getuid_callout to recognize the device's wwid,
it still knows how to deal with the attribute's existence in the conf file when running multipath command (only output is to stdout which we don't use anyway, stderr empty and rc=0).
The relevant patch is: http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/10824/

Yeela