[Users] oVirt 3.2 Test Day

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 10:59:32 UTC 2013

Hi Shu,

 From my understanding: The 3.2 engine should work fine on F17. To use
an F17 host as a node, however, you would have to back-port a more
recent version of libvirt to that which is available on F17.

To those who know: would that be difficult at all? Perhaps we could
enable that by providing the relevant RPM on the site?

Thanks,
Dave.

On 01/29/2013 02:54 AM, Shu Ming wrote:
> A quick questions: Doesn't oVirt 3.2 support FC17? I can only find the
> directory for FC18&FC19 in the oVirt release repositories.
>
> Mike Burns:
>> The test day for oVirt 3.2 will be held on Thursday January 31. For
>> information of the Test Day, please follow:
>>
>> http://www.ovirt.org/Testing/OvirtTestDay
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Mike

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13