[Users] Resize storage domain

Eduardo Ramos eduardo at freedominterface.org
Tue Jul 2 11:16:00 UTC 2013

Hi folks!

I got succeed, but the sequence was a bit different:

1. Shutdown all VMs
2. Manually connect iscsi on the SPM host
3. Run pvresize on the LUN
4. Put the domain in maintenance
5. Activate the domains

Using the suggested sequence, when I set domain in maintenance, even SPM
lost connection with volumes, returning Input/Output error.

Well, very thanks for helping me.