[Users] Ceph RBD

Tim Hildred thildred at redhat.com
Wed Jul 3 00:42:26 UTC 2013

Hey Alex,

Some of the RHEV docs team are going to spend next Tuesday working on tidying up the oVirt wiki, paying attention especially to the documentation. You should feel free to join us, we'll appreciate specific input you can give.

If you had a list of stuff you thought needed particular attention, please feel free to contact me off list.

Thanks Alex.

Tim Hildred, RHCE, RHCVA
Content Author II - Engineering Content Services, Red Hat, Inc.
Brisbane, Australia
Email: thildred at redhat.com
Internal: 8588287
Mobile: +61 4 666 25242