[Users] which file system for shared disk?

Piotr Szubiakowski piotr.szubiakowski at nask.pl
Wed Jul 10 11:53:42 UTC 2013

Hi,
gluster is good in scenario when we have many hosts with own storage and
we aggregate these pieces it into one shared storage. In this situation
data is transferred via Ethernet ore Infiniband. In our scenario we have
centralized storage accedes via Fibre Channel. In this situation it
would be more efficient when data would be transferred through FC.

Thanks,
Piotr